- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
LMT. CLT, OMT, CA, MBLEX-
I am a Certified Lymphedema Therapist specializing in Complete Decongestive Therapy. I attended Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy, and have completed advanced study and extensive training with this condition. I have been a practicing Licensed Massage Therapist for 5 years and I also have extensive training in Oncology Massage as well as a Certified Chiropractic Assistant.
I am a Certified Compression Garment fitter as well as a Post Mastectomy Prosthesis fitter. I am a member of the Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM) and the National Lymphedema Network (NLN). My real area of interest and focus is lymphedema in Breast cancer patients.
As a Massage Therapist, Michelle strives to help those who are suffering from aches and pains sustained through daily activities, as well as helping with relaxation. As a 10 year veteran of the Armed Forces, Michelle too suffers from the daily aches and pains. She began treatments of massage therapy in 2013 for the injuries she sustained while serving our country. While receiving these treatments it sparked Michelle’s interest and once she retired she decided to become a Massage Therapist. Michelle has earned significant training in this new career:
- 2013-Associates Degree of Science from the University of Fairbanks Alaska
- 2015- Massage Therapy training from Central Texas Community College, Killeen, Texas
- 2016- Medical Massage Practitioner Certification from Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe Arizona
- 2018- Complete Manual Lymphatic Drainage Course at Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy, Orlando Florida